Friday 14 May 2010

Welcome To the prog slog 2.0



Hello everyone!

Climb on board the good train Corlioanus and buckle up as it’s gonna be a heck of a ride!

My name is David and I shall be your conductor as we continue the Journey begun by Paul Rainey (poor guy thrill power overload got to him in the end….nah I kid Paul!) to read every single Prog and Meg published between the space year 2000 and the present day.

So ground rules for this Journey, Progs and Megs will only be covered as long as I have the originals in my vast filing cabinet of doom. Several graphic novels will also be covered as long as I also have the originals. I will also cover background details on various thrills and name check the original source of info if needs be. Also I will be scanning some pictures so expect plenty of spoilers from stories from ten years ago…

I also hope you guys continue to comment as you did with Paul the comments section were usually as fun as the original blog itself and that is a tradition I hope we can keep up on this trip

Also final rule for our trip….please folks under no circumstances should you conduct a séance on the train….and if we happen to crash please don’t split up….seriously bad idea….

So yeah enjoy yourselves and remember Paul’s journey may have ended but the slog never ends!



and yeah hopefully this isn't a visual metaphor....

GERONIMO!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to a whole new world of mental illness, David.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to join you for the journey but would you consider changing your colours of your blog slightly? Dark red text on black is not at all easy to read...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funnily enough was thinking the same thing....

    ReplyDelete