Monday 2 April 2012

1329: The Geeks of Wrath



Note: An April first prank was planned yesterday when I praised Bec and Kawl for two paragraphs. Unfortunately it got lost when my laptop failed to save it...so no April fool gag sorry...back to your regularly scheduled slog...

And there’s a small gathering of the panels on pages message boards…

Don’t kill me guys I kid!

No this is Bec and Kawl and this time they are ripping off something which dates the story even more. Yes its time for the matrix to be ripped a new one!

So see those stereotypes on the cover? Aside from Norm (who is a semi regular cast member) they only exist for one joke and then more or less disappear for the rest of the story…god I fucking hate bec and kawl. I know 2000ad is an anthology and the comedy strip is a staple of the comic but for fucks sake if you want to do comedy actually have fucking comedy in it!

God I need something else to read in this issue. It pisses me off so much…okay what to read…wait…

WORLD OF WARCRAPS BACK?!?

Who commissions this shit?

Next Time

Back to the meg

No comments:

Post a Comment